The USS Solaria is a Galaxy-class starship currently assigned to the 4th fleet. Her role as an exploration vessel sees the Solaria engage in crucial missions around the Federation and beyond her borders on a regular basis as her crew carry out Starfleet's mandate to 'explore strange new worlds, seek out new life and new civilizations and to boldly go where no one has gone before.'
An aging cruiser that survived the war, sent out for one last major mission to explore some of the far reaches of the Gamma quadrant. With a brash commanding officer that has ruffled a few feathers at Starfleet Command, the assignment for the Solaria is supposed to be more of a punishment than an opportunity as the crew are sent into the wilderness to try and stay out of commands way. But what weird and wonderful things will they find along the way?
Please choose from the categories below to begin or use the search function at the top.
- This database is a player run encyclopaedia style resource to enable the players of the simulation to immerse themselves into the Star Trek universe where we tell our stories.
Contribute to the wiki
- These articles are written for the players, by the players. Anyone can edit articles, create pages and upload images provided you have requested an account from the command staff or have created one. To get started, all you need to do is create an account.
- If you have any suggestions for the database, then please feel free to post them in the Discord Chat Room.
- For more useful Solaria resources check out the Essential Reads page.
Prior to October 1st, 2388
- USS Solaria arrives back at Utopia Planitia Fleetyards for repairs and the crew are debrief at Starfleet Headquarters. After a series of intense debriefings and meetings with the Admiralty, Captain Nisea receives new orders for her ship; to transfer to the 4th fleet's Task Force 9 and travel to the Gamma Quadrant.
Stardate 65750.69: October 1st, 2388
- USS Solaria arrives at New Bajor and Captain Nisea meets Vice Admiral Lauren Archer to discuss new orders for the ship.
- Captain Nisea receives confirmation of her reassignment. A change of command ceremony takes place at 1700 hours with Captain Nilni Azulas (Trill) and Commander Seth Cohen (Terran) forming the new command team of the Solaria. Captain Nisea transfers to New Bajor for orders.
- Departure is halted by sudden reassignment of Commander Cohen. Commander Audrid Kane transfers aboard and is reunited with Captain Azulas; a command team that has worked to great affect in the past.
- Solaria departs for the Rakhar system.
Stardate 65756.15: October 3rd, 2388
- Two days after arriving at Rakhar, a Universal Translator malfunction causes a diplomatic incident during the Ambassador's visit to the Solaria. A member of the crew inadvertently uses the word "Shuvv'aq" which roughly translates to bastard.
- Solaria is instructed to depart the Rakhar system and to never return unless an invitation is received. Azulas sets course for the Svarog system.
- The ship arrives at the border of the Moray Nebula and are faced with a dilemma - travel around it and come perilously close to Dominion space or travel through the nebula at a much reduced speed. Captain Azulas opts to traverse the nebula.
Stardate 65775.28: October 10th, 2388